When you are choosing a cosmetic surgeon, during the consultation the surgeon and staff should make you feel comfortable about asking any questions you have. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner is personally committed to making sure you are armed with all the information you need to make decisions about plastic surgery. During your consultation, you may want to ask questions such as:
- Are you board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- How many years have you been performing cosmetic surgery?
- Why do you believe I should choose you over other cosmetic surgeons?
- Can I see before and after photos of your patients who have received the procedure in which I am interested?
- Why do you think I am a good candidate for this cosmetic procedure? Are there any alternatives you recommend for me?
- Where will the procedure be performed?
- What happens in the event of a complication?
- What can I expect the results to look like and how long will the results last?
We encourage you to bring all of your questions and concerns to your consultation. Dr. Basner wants you to get the high-quality surgical care and the cosmetic results you deserve.
If you are searching for an experienced Baltimore and greater Columbia cosmetic surgeon to provide natural, attractive results with state-of-the-art care, please contact The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner.