Does the largeness of your breasts cause you physical and emotional discomfort? If so, breast reduction may be a good option for you. Below is a list of possible indications that you are a good candidate for this breast procedure, but to be certain, you must receive an individualized consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon. To learn more, please call the plastic surgery office of Dr. Adam Basner at (410) 616-3000.
Signs that breast reduction may be right for you include:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Discomfort when exercising because of breast size
- Irritation or rashes occur beneath your breasts
- Lack of confidence in your appearance because of breast size
- Bra straps dig into your shoulders
- It's difficult to find clothes that fit your bust properly
- One breast is noticeably larger than the other
You deserve to feel beautiful and feminine. Dr. Basner is a board-certified plastic with extensive experience providing natural plastic surgery results. To see past breast reduction patients of Dr. Basner's, please visit our before & after gallery.
If you live in or around Columbia and are interested in breast reduction to restore your confidence and comfort, please contact The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner.