Blepharoplasty can restore a much more youthful facial appearance for people who have certain eyelid characteristics, namely sagging, puffy and aged eyelids. The only way to know for sure if you are a good blepharoplasty candidate is to schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner. To schedule your consultation, please call us today at 410-616-3000.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Blepharoplasty?
Eyelid surgery rejuvenates the area around the eyes by correcting some of the most common eyelid problems, including:
- Hanging, puffy or saggy upper eyelids
- Bulgy, slack upper eyelids that distort the natural curve above your eyes
- Puffy lower eyelids
- Under-eye fine lines
- Bags beneath your eyes
These things can make you look much older and more tired than you may actually feel. Some people feel that aged eyelids affect their face-to-face interactions with people by limiting their expressive abilities – you may be perceived to be frustrated or disinterested simply because of puffy, saggy eyelids. With eyelid surgery, Dr. Basner can restore a fresh, alert and youthful appearance, which in turn can brighten up the appearance of your entire face.
Learning More about Eyelid Rejuvenation During Your Consultation
To help you learn more about the procedure, and to provide you with the information you need to decide if it's right for you, you may find it helpful to ask Dr. Basner the following questions:
- Do you think I am a good candidate for blepharoplasty? Why or why not?
- Are there any other cosmetic treatments I should consider to accomplish my eyelid rejuvenation goals?
- What can I expect the results of eyelid surgery to look like?
- Do you have before-and-after photos of your past patients who have received the same procedure?
- How long will the results of blepharoplasty last?
- How much would the procedure cost?
- Do you offer any financing options?
A consultation is really the only way to know if blepharoplasty is the right way to get the rejuvenated look you want. Dr. Basner is a highly trained and educated plastic surgeon who has been practicing for decades. He knows how to discuss your desires with you so that he can determine the range of surgical and non-surgical options suited to your goals. Then he can provide guidance and support as you choose the treatment plan that is right for you.
To schedule your blepharoplasty consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner, please call The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland at 410-616-3000. Dr. Basner serves all of Maryland, including Baltimore, Columbia, Owings Mills and Towson.