Insurance rarely covers elective procedures, meaning you’ll likely be paying out-of-pocket. We understand that you may need to finance your cosmetic surgery in order to manage your expenses and get the look you desire.
Our practice accepts several financing options, including:
- CareCredit®: CareCredit is a healthcare credit card. You can use it to pay for health, wellness, and beauty costs not covered by insurance. With special financing promotions, this may be a good option for you. Please note that we only accept the 6-month 0 percent, 24-month 14.9 percent, and 36-month 14.9 percent plans, which are subject to change at any time.
- Advance Patient Financing: Advance Care has been connecting patients with affordable options to finance their procedures since 2008. Their programs feature manageable monthly payments and flexible terms.
- Med Loan Finance: Med Loan Finance is a medical finance company dedicated to finding the perfect fit for every customer’s needs. They work with people of all credit histories and backgrounds. They have a large base of lenders and offer many different loan options.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending: Prosper Healthcare Lending is a trusted financing company in the healthcare industry. They have helped over 250,000 people pay for treatments and services. Individuals can finance up to $35,000 and pay it back with no prepayment penalties or retroactive interest.
- Alphaeon™ Credit: Alphaeon Credit offers a wide range of financing options to help you look and feel your best. With limits up to $25,000, an instant approval process, and special financing options for purchases over $250, this card is a good choice for many individuals.
Surgery can be a significant expense. Fortunately, today’s flexible financing options make it more accessible than ever before. As you’re thinking about paying for cosmetic surgery, remember that it’s a long-term investment in both your confidence and quality of life.
Call Our Maryland Practice Today
During your consultation, our staff will explain your financing options and provide an estimate of your cosmetic surgery fees. Call 410-616-3000 today to schedule your one-on-one visit with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner.
We serve men and women from Baltimore, Owings Mills, Towson, and Columbia, Maryland. We also welcome patients from nearby areas of Pennsylvania.