Our experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon Adam L. Basner, MD provides natural, rejuvenating cosmetic results to men and women from all over, including Baltimore and Columbia. Dr. Basner has extensive training in plastic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. He is the Chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Sinai Hospital and has been recognized as a Top Doctor in Baltimore Magazine. He is also a trusted contributor on RealSelf.
If you would like to schedule a free cosmetic consultation* with Dr. Basner, please call The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland at (410) 616-3000. His education, experience and training include:
- Sinai Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- National Institute of Health, Surgery Branch
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Under renowned surgeons Sherrell J. Aston, MD (Chairman, Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital) and Daniel C. Baker, MD (Surgeon Director, Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital)
Bachelor of Arts:
- University of Pennsylvania 1981-1985
- Graduated summa cum laude
Doctor of Medicine:
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons 1985-1989
General Surgery Residency:
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, 1989-1994
Plastic Surgery Fellowship:
- New York University Medical Center, 1994-1996
Academic and Medical Honors:
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- David F. Maxwell Award for Academic Achievement
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Allen O. Whipple Award for Surgical Excellence
Plastic Surgeon Memberships:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- John Staige Davis Plastic Surgery Society
- Medical and Chirurgical Faculty of the State of Maryland
- Sinai Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgical Specialties:
- Cosmetic and plastic surgery, endoscopic surgery, laser, breast surgery, face surgery, body surgery, and general reconstructive surgery
Dr. Basner possesses extensive and highly sought-after experience and training in the field of plastic surgery. He has studied under renowned surgeons, which means he brings advanced knowledge and skills to our patients, fulfilling your goals and expectations of the final result. He has been performing plastic surgery for nearly two decades. At our practice, he provides wide-ranging services, including breast augmentation, liposuction and facelift surgery, as well as many other procedures and services.
In the early part of his career, Dr. Basner trained at one of the most sought after and esteemed cosmetic surgery training programs at the Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital. Over the years he has fulfilled teaching appointments at world-class institutions, including Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he continues to teach and train current surgical residents in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Our State-of-the-Art Plastic Surgery Practice
At the Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland, our focus is providing you with the highest quality care, in a safe, accredited setting, as well as providing you with an outstanding result. For your convenience, comfort and safety, we have two on-site operating rooms. These fully accredited, Medicare-certified ambulatory surgical suites allow you to have your surgical procedure performed in a confidential, private and optimally safe setting.
You will also feel at-home in our comfortable, elegant office and exam rooms. Dr. Basner's surgical team and front office staff have been working together for years and we work to provide you with the best care and a pleasant experience. We are highly trained and can guide you through all phases of your treatment, from consultation to recovery.
Near Towson, Owings Mills, Columbia and Baltimore, plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Basner provides state-of-the-art care and outstanding results. To schedule a free cosmetic consultation*, please contact The Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland or call us at (410) 616-3000.
*A $25 scheduling fee will apply